- Commodity name: Normal White Garlic (Regular white garlic or Hybrid garlic)
- Feature: strongly spicy, milk white flesh, naturally bright color, no burnt, no mouldy, no broken, no dirt skins, no mechanical damaged, 1-1.5cm stem length, roots cleaness.
- Size: 4.5-5.0cm, 5.0-5.5cm, 5.5-6.0cm, 6.0-6.5cm, 6.5cm & up.
- Packing: Prepacked in 3pcs/bag, then packed in 5kg or 10kgs carton, 5kg or 10kgs mesh bag.
- Supply period: all the year round a) Fresh garlic: early June to end August b) Cold storaged garlic: early September to the next middle May
- Conveyance: a) Cartons: 24-27.5MT/40’HR (If palletized: 24Mt/40’HR b) Bags: 26-30Mt/40’HR
- Transporting and storing temperature: -3°C–+2°C
- Shelf life: stored for up to 12 months in proper conditions